Stile Alfa Romeo

tokyo gtv purchase

« Older   Newer »
tokyo
view post Posted on 26/5/2011, 07:46 by: tokyo

many thanks gentlemen, your assistance much appreciated.

yesterday after discussions with the dealer (i needed my wife to translate) will definitely NOT proceed with this car.
the broker is unable to support his representations with documentation. the interior seems to have much higher wear
than a low mileage car should have. needs tires for certain. exhaust is aftermarket. not sure about the spoiler.
it may have been "created by importer" to boost margins, or attract attention, but definitely the interior bits that were added were done by a prior owner & looks not so good.
broker has acknowledged he has been trying to sell the car for a long time (over 8 months).

positive thing - i however have decided to focus on 2l. turbo edition.

there is perhaps a much better example recently came to market. i passed over it originally because its in nagoya, not local.
broker assures me he has documentation including last "shak-ken" inspections/certifications.
interior looks much better, & tires relatively new, wheels reported as unmarked.

less than 30,000km.....but it is expensive.

...hats off to rudy & ricky for in depth rely & translation. wonderful site you guys have....was lucky to have found it.

....i get an error message when i try to post the link re the gtv in nagoya now under consideration (likely because it contains japanese language characters!)....so have downloaded some of dealer photos......
97 gtv TB, 29,000km 1owner....9.9million jpy

cheers, gerry (tokyo)

31 replies since 24/5/2011, 07:47   2334 views