Stile Alfa Romeo

tokyo gtv purchase

« Older   Newer »
tokyo
view post Posted on 21/6/2011, 05:39

[QUOTE=ricky1750,19/6/2011, 11:46 ?t=55848461&st=15#entry459818720]
Gerry, i asked for more informations on other forums... i got just one answer, from a guy who has a japanese friend..
it seems that the whole name is ALFA ROMEO GTV V6TB Tuned by "ALFA CORSE".
It's a Japan sale only, a semi-official project developed by a Japanese (or at least a living in Japan) Alfa owner who also has an automobile museum in Japan.
It's not an official alda project, but was developed by this guy and FIAT together.
The ECU and the exhaust system has been tuned and the engine has 235PS,
Bilshtein shock absorber, Eibach coil spring and lower arm have been mounted.
The number of manufactured vehicles should be almost 50 to 100 vehicles and their colour was totally red.

He pointed me to three videos, of which just the first one seems to display and original GTV Alfa Corse

OUTSTANDING....THANK YOU/THANK YOU. SEEMS TO AGREE WITH INFORMATION I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET FROM JAPANESE BLOGS ....BUT.... MOST IMPORTANTLY
CONFIRMS PARTICIPATION BY MANUFACTURER.

the modifications from stock you have mentioned agree to the spec sheet i found on a japanese site......(which i listed on prior posting), plus:
-firmer spring rates front & rear and suspension drop 35mm rear, 10mm front
-larger front bumper intakes & larger intercooler....aluminum joints replaced rubber for turbo pipes

all these modifications sound very nicely done indeed & its great that you have confirmed they were done in conjunction with factory.
the 17% increase over stock in power i assume was mostly managed by remap of air/fuel flow & modest increase in turbo boost (4p.s.i. perhaps)
torgue was reported as improved by 12% over stock, and lowering suspension, much firmer spring rates perhaps made it more useable for fwd system.

i remain most interested in this car....& as soon as my wife as i need her japanese language skills & i can make a long train trip (if its still for sale) we'll visit this one
(not sure the link will work)....43000km & dealer reports all documentation / ownership history on hand.
http://www.carsensor.net/usedcar/detail/CU...tml?TRCD=200002

THANKS AGAIN..........CHEERS/CIAO

ybsone
view post Posted on 22/12/2013, 15:18

Hello
I have done research on every single limited edition with exception of this one
(check my website at bozhdynsky.com)

I would really like to know more about this cars, If anyone has some VIN numbers i'd like to check them through Centro Documentazione for some more info

Best
Yaroslav Bozhdynsky

31 replies since 24/5/2011, 07:47   2334 views